Nobody counted on the months passed and still to come. Of course we can't tell you what the future will look like, but we do know that many of us are ready for a well deserved holiday, a couple of days to relax with the family or other loved ones. That is why we have done everything in the past few months to be able to safely receive you and your loved ones back at Blue Collar Hotel. In doing so, we take into account your well-being, as well as the well-being of our employees.
We would like to let you know that we are open to suggestions and requests from guests regarding security.
What can you expect from us?
- Screens in front of the reception so that we can communicate without danger.
- A 'disinfection pole', which you can use at any time.
- Disinfectant, along with shampoo and soap, in every room.
- Measures regarding breakfast, including handling at least 1.5 meters away.
- Contact points (in public areas and rooms) are frequently cleaned with disinfectants.
- During your stay, we temporarily do not clean the room to minimize contact.
You can always request clean linnen, towels etc. if required.
What we would like to ask you:
If you want to come over for a drink or two making a reservation is not mandatory. If you want to come for dinner you must have a reservation. You can make your reservation via phone (+31 40 780 3334) or email (email@example.com). When you get to the hotel we'd like to ask you to fill out the registration form.
Every day we are open from 7 AM until midnight!
If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask our staff. We're always there for you!
We hope to welcome you in good health soon.
The Blue Collar Team